Promise Keepers – CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE
Rom 9:8 “… it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it
is the children of the promise who are regarded as … offspring.”
● Welcome everybody
● Start with an icebreaker – https://woordenlewe.com/ice-breakers/
1. Pray: Open with prayer
● Hab 2:2 NKJV “Then the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision and make it plain …, That he may run who reads it.”
● Prov 29:18 MSG If people can’t see what God is doing, they stumble all over themselves; But when they attend to what he reveals, they are most blessed.
● Jer 23:16 … Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord.
● Rom 4:16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed …
3. Watch: Watch the short message by Renaldo Barnard
● According to Hab 2:2 we the Children of the Promise should:
a) Write down the vision
b) Make it plain and
c) We should run with it.
As Children of the Promise why do you think God is asking that we do the above three things?
● Also talk about the 7 steps that we need to take for our vision become established:
Worship – https://woordenlewe.com/connect-worship/
Spend time in God’s presence through Praise and Worship.
Every Connect Group Member should use the rest of the week to think and pray
about their specific vision as a child of the promise. Also think and pray about your Connect Group’s vision as Children of the Promise. Talk about these thoughts and prayers in your next Connect Group.