Finishing Strong-Gerhard Dalton
“You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and
change the ending.” … C.S. Lewis.
“Finishing is better than starting. Patience is better than pride.”
Ecclesiastes 7:8 (NLT)
● Welcome everybody
● Start with an icebreaker – https://woordenlewe.com/ice-breakers/
- Pray: Open with prayer
- Read: 2 Tim 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have
kept the faith.
- Watch: Watch the short message by Gerhard Dalton
- Discuss the following:
To finish the race of life well we have to develop the following four areas:
● The Right Nutrition
Running the race of life: What would be the right nutrition to take to finish well?
● The Right Equipment
Running the race of life: What would be the right equipment to use for finishing
● The Right Advice
Running the race of life: What would be the right advice needed to finish well?
● Inspirational stories-Vision
Running the race of life: What would be the right stories/vision you’ll need to
Worship – https://woordenlewe.com/connect-worship/
Spend time in God’s presence through Praise and Worship.
● In the coming week: Pray for every group member. Pray that every member
will know God’s plan and will for their lives.
● Everyone is running the race of life. Everyone’s race looks different. How can
we encourage each other to finish the race well?
● How can we encourage the people around us to finish their race well?