● Welcome everybody
● Start with an icebreaker – https://woordenlewe.com/ice-breakers/
1. Pray: Open with prayer
● John 14:20 (NLT) “… you will know that I am in my Father, and you are in Me,
and I am in you.”
● Col 1:26-27b (NLT) This message was kept secret for centuries and generations past, but now it has been revealed to God’s people … And this is the secret: Christ lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing His glory.
3. Watch the short message by Gerhard Dalton
Gal 5:22-23 (NLT) “But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!”
● What does it mean to be in God?
● Talk about the fruit of the Spirit and how this fruit expresses itself in
Worship – https://woordenlewe.com/connect-worship/
Spend time in God’s presence through Praise and Worship.
This week – Think about this: If Christ is in you, the fruit of the Spirit will be seen in your everyday life. What fruit do you feel needs to be expressed more?