Renew and Be Spiritually Healthy
“Transformation is more than just putting information in your head. It’s about living out what God is working in you.” Rick Warren
Just Be-“We are human beings, not human doings, and we’re at our best when we’re becoming” Mike Moore
We are renewed from the inside out. To start the process of renovation we need to focus on the renewing of our heart. Today we’re going to talk about seven habits that we need to cultivate so that we can BE Spiritual Healthy.
Psalm 46:10-“Be… still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God.”
Romans 12:2-“…And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
Open in prayer.
2 Cor 5:17- “…Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”
Transformation and change are the two constant terms that never change. We live in a world that is constantly transforming and changing. It is important that our lives also transform and change. Although our minds needs to be transformed, our hearts first needs to be renewed. The decision to renew actually takes place in the heart. There are seven habits that leads to the renewing of the mind, but first they need to be practiced in the heart. The more we practise these heart-reformations the more our minds get renewed. Talk about these practises and read the scriptures next to them:
- Love Jesus -Luk 14:26/Mark 12:30
- Spent time alone with Him -Prov 8:34
- Study the Bible and live it -Ps 1:1-3/Jam 1:25
- Learn to give a tenth of your income -Mal 3:10
- Love the people around you -1 Joh 4:20/Joh 13:35
- Serve and support the people around you -Mark 10:45
- Share Jesus with the people around you -2 Tim 2:2/Matt 28:19
- Spiritual Health=Love: How do I renew my heart?
- Which spiritual habit am I practicing satisfactory?
- Which spiritual habit do I need to practice more?
Pray for one anotherSpiritual-Health-Wheel-Connect