● Welcome everybody
● Start with an icebreaker – https://woordenlewe.com/ice-breakers/
1. Open with prayer
● God our Father is always approachable.
Hebrews 4:16 “… Draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
● You will never mess up enough to lose His love.
Romans 8:38-39 (NIV) “… Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
● God our Father knows you intimately. Psalm 139:1-3 “… You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways…”
● God lets you make your own choices.
Romans 8:28 “He causes all things to work together for good to those who
love God, to those who are called according to His purpose”
3. Watch the short message by John Jerome
4. Discuss the four statements John talked about.
Worship – https://woordenlewe.com/connect-worship/
Spend time in God’s presence through Praise and Worship.
Think about the love the Father has for you. He is in you. His blood is flowing
through you. His Spirit is in you.