BUILDING AN ALTAR
● Welcome everybody
● Start with an icebreaker – https://woordenlewe.com/ice-breakers/
1. Pray: Open with prayer
● Salt – Matt 5:13 (NCV) You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its
salty taste, it cannot be made salty again. It is good for nothing, except to be thrown out and walked on.
● Light – Matt 5:14; 16 (NCV) You are the light that gives light to the world…
Live so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in heaven.
3. Watch the short message by Mornè Kruger
4. Discussion: L.I.F.E
What is your response to the following statements?
1) L – Love/Laughter
2) I – Internal Attractiveness
3) F – Faithfulness To God’s Way
4) E – Endures Through Tough Times
Worship – https://woordenlewe.com/connect-worship/
Spend time in God’s presence through Praise and Worship.
This week: An altar speaks of sacrifice, but an altar also speaks about how we
should live our LIFE. Answer the following question in your alone time with God this week:
● What do I need to sacrifice so that I can live my LIFE humble before God?