Week 4: 25-31 October 2020
Praygrance – Morné Kruger
Prayer: God’s Ear
Prayer is a fragrance before God
Rev 8:4 “Smoke billowed up from the incense-laced prayers of the holy ones, rose before God from the hand of the Angel.”
Psalm 141:2 “Let my prayer be counted as incense before you, and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice!”
- Pray: Open with prayer
- Read: 1 John 5:14-15 (AMP)This is the [remarkable degree of] confidence which we [as believers are entitled to] have before Him: that if we ask anything according to His will, [that is, consistent with His plan and purpose] He hears us. And if we know [for a fact, as indeed we do] that He hears and listens to us in whatever we ask, we [also] know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted to us] the requests which we have asked from Him
- Watch: Watch the short message by Morné Kruger
- Discuss the following:
- 1 Joh 5:14-15 says that God listens to our prayers. God’s ear is turned towards us. We can ask with confidence and know that He will answer us.
- How do we get this confidence?
- How can we enter God’s presence?
- What are the things or needs that the ear of God needs to hear today?
Worship – https://woordenlewe.com/connect-worship/
Spend time in God’s presence through Praise and Worship.
- In the coming week: Pray that God’s ear will be turned towards us and that He will hear oor requests.
- Pray for specific requests that the Group feels is important in the time that we live in right now.
- Ask God’s will to be done in our church, country and community.