Rom 9:8 “… it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as … offspring.”
● Welcome everybody
● Start with an icebreaker – https://woordenlewe.com/ice-breakers/
1. Pray: Open with prayer
● John 15:5 (NIV) I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
● Col 2:7 (TPT) Your spiritual roots go deeply into his life as you are continually infused with strength, encouraged in every way. For you are established in the faith you have absorbed and enriched by your devotion to him!
● John 15:5 (MSG) … Separated, you can’t produce a thing.
● Heb 10:25 (NLT) And let us not neglect our meeting together … encourage one another …
● Acts 5:42 (TPT) And nothing stopped them! They … went from house to house …
● Matt 7:16 (TPT) You can spot them by their actions, for the fruits … will be obvious. You won’t find sweet grapes hanging on a thorn bush …
● Matt 28:19 (TPT) Now wherever you go, make disciples of all nations …
● 2 Cor 9:6 (ESV) … whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
3. Watch: Watch the short message by Bjorn Uys
● Talk about the Vision of Word and Life Church: – Matt 5:14
● Talk about the Mission of Word and Life Church: – Eph 4:12-16
● Talk about the Values of Word and Life Church:
● Grow / Connect / Serve / Share
Worship – https://woordenlewe.com/connect-worship/
Spend time in God’s presence through Praise and Worship.
Talk about your Connection Group’s role in the Values of Word and Life Church:
Grow, Connect, Serve, and Share