Week 2: 8-14 August 2021
● Welcome everybody
● Start with an icebreaker – https://woordenlewe.com/ice-breakers/
1. Pray: Open with prayer
2. Read: Gen 32:22-32
● Job 17:7 NLT “My eyes are swollen with weeping, and I am but a shadow of my former self.”
● He Sees Your Every Tear – “God heard Hezekiah’s cry and saw his tears. He noticed. He cared and in King Hezekiah’s case, God healed him” 2 Kings 20:1-5.
● He Stores Your Tears – “You have taken account of my wanderings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?” Ps 56:8.
● He Wipes Your Tears Away – “And He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain …” Rev 21:4.
3. Watch the short message by John Jerome
1) Do you think Christians are allowed to cry before God?
2) Why do you think faith and tears go together?
3) What is God’s answer when we cry?
Worship – https://woordenlewe.com/connect-worship/
Spend time in God’s presence through Praise and Worship.
● Thank God that He sees and that He is attending to our tears.
● Also thank Him that He gives us joy in times of mourning.