Rom 9:8 “… it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as … offspring.”
● Welcome everybody
● Start with an icebreaker – https://woordenlewe.com/ice-breakers/
1. Pray: Open with prayer
● Eph 4:12 “For the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.”
● Eph 4:13-16 “… until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. For the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.”
3. Watch: Watch the short message by John Jerome
● Talk about the Vision of Word and Life Church: – Matt 5:14
● Talk about the Mission of Word and Life Church: – Eph 4:12-16
Worship – https://woordenlewe.com/connect-worship/
Spend time in God’s presence through Praise and Worship.
● Talk about your CONNECT Group’s role in the Word and Life Church’s Vision,
Mission and Values.
● How can your group be a light in your community?
● What can your group do to be equipped?
● Where can your group serve?