Week 5: 29 November – 5 December 2020
Finishing Strong-Morné Kruger
“You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ― C.S. Lewis.
“Finishing is better than starting. Patience is better than pride.” – Ecclesiastes 7:8 (NLT)
- Welcome everybody
- Start with an icebreaker – https://woordenlewe.com/ice-breakers/
Pray: Open with prayer
Read: (NIV Translation)
PHILIPPIANS 1:6 … the One who began this glorious work in you will faithfully continue the process of maturing you and will put his finishing touches to it until the unveiling of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Watch: Watch the short message by Morné Kruger
Discuss the following:
- There are four keys to help us finish strong:
- Exposure – Who’s around you
- Decisions – Make up your mind
- Transformation – Habits determine how you finish
- Start Building – See it – plan it – put it on paper – start
- Discuss the four keys that help us finish strong.
- Talk about one key that you excel in and one key that you struggle with.
Worship – https://woordenlewe.com/connect-worship/
Spend time in God’s presence through Praise and Worship.
- During the week: Keep on praying for every Connect Group Member. Pray that he/she will finish strong.