Week 2: 16-22 May 2021
A POWER THAT TRANSFORMS
● Welcome everybody
● Start with an icebreaker – https://woordenlewe.com/ice-breakers/
1. Open with prayer
● Acts 1:8 But you will receive power and ability when the Holy Spirit comes upon you; and you will be My witnesses [to tell people about Me] both in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and Samaria, and even to the ends of the earth.
● Romans 1:20 For ever since the creation of the world His invisible attributes,
His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through His workmanship [all His creation, the wonderful things that He has made], so that they [who fail to believe and trust in Him] are without excuse and without defense.
3. Watch the message by Raymond Nell
4. Discuss the 7 attributes of the Holy Spirit
1) Wind – Acts 2:1-4
2) Fire – Acts 2:1-4
3) Dove – Luke 3:21-22
4) Water – Isaiah 44:3-4
5) Cloud – 2 Chronicles 5:13-14
6) Oil – Acts 10:37-38
7) Wine – Acts 2:13-20
Worship – https://woordenlewe.com/connect-worship/
Spend time in God’s presence through Praise and Worship.
For the next 7 days: Ask the Holy Spirit to encounter you each day with a different attribute. Let Him search your life and let Him give feedback about areas in your life that need transformation.